Melancholia gets stuck at 99.99% of task 1.
I was wondering if anyone else has run into similar problems attempting to create a "main movie" backup of Melancholia. I have tried using DVDFab v184.108.40.206 and v220.127.116.11 and I run into the same issue with both versions. I have tried resetting DMA, completely uninstalling DVDFab and then reinstalling, keeping HD audio, disabling Lightning Reencoding, disabling GPU hardware decoding/reencoding (i.e. software only), etc. Nothing seems to help. Task 1 (compression/reencoding) gets stuck at 99.99%. The task timer keeps running and the task time left says 0:00:00. I have left the process running 40+ hours and it still never gets past 99.99%. Here is what my log looks like:
DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (2012/05/05 20:08:32)
0m 01.20s: GPUAccelerate: 3
0m 01.20s: CUDA cap: 0
0m 01.21s: Support coreavc decode: 0
0m 01.21s: Graphics info: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500/5100 Series : :
0m 01.21s: Qt Translator file load success
0m 01.32s: Load config successful.
0m 01.62s: Init profile data driver sucessful.
0m 05.99s: Init GPU settings sucessful.
0m 05.99s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2dvd 1 file2bluray 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
0m 06.00s: dvd2dvd:dvd2mobile:blu-ray2blu-ray:blu-ray2mobile:blu-ray23d:blu-ray2dvd:file2mobile:file2dvd:file2bluray:
0m 06.47s: Config ExBar successful.
0m 06.48s: dvd2dvd have 8 elements.
0m 06.72s: dvd2mobile have 29 elements.
0m 07.98s: blu-ray2blu-ray have 4 elements.
0m 08.03s: blu-ray2mobile have 18 elements.
0m 08.81s: blu-ray23d have 7 elements.
0m 09.06s: blu-ray2dvd have 1 elements.
0m 09.11s: file2mobile have 28 elements.
0m 10.31s: file2dvd have 1 elements.
0m 10.34s: file2bluray have 1 elements.
0m 10.85s: Config work ui controls successful.
0m 12.93s: Init burn engine successful.
0m 13.10s: StartNotify successful.
0m 29.17s: iso C:/Users/XXX/Desktop/Melancholia (2hr 15min RT-77% 2011 R 100%) H.264 1080p DTS-HD Master 5.1.iso
0m 29.17s: type Blu-ray BDMV
0m 29.17s: volume label MELANCHOLIA_BD
0m 29.23s: aacs 0 bd+ 0
0m 30.80s: Java protection is removed by StealthyClone anti-protection.
0m 30.82s: got discinfo
0m 31.09s: got bdmv
0m 31.99s: got extended bdinfo
0m 31.99s: opened blu-ray
0m 35.38s: Blu-ray Copy: Main Movie
0m 35.50s: Source: [:/BDMV/
0m 35.50s: Playlist: 4
0m 35.52s: Chapters: 1 -> 17
0m 35.52s: TotalSize: 31580 MB
0m 35.52s: SourceSize: 29830 MB
0m 35.52s: RemoveHDAudio: 1
0m 35.52s: CompressToAC3: 0
0m 35.52s: OutputDisc: BDMV
0m 35.52s: OutputTarget: BD25
0m 35.54s: OutputVideo: 1080p/i
0m 35.54s: info: enable bd copy(mode=0)
0m 35.60s: info: video encode mode(0), bitrate(21618), lr-encode(no)
0m 35.60s: info: streams(4113.2,4352.4)
0m 35.60s: info: blu-ray copy begin (unit[elem[atomic[00022.m2ts]]],unit[elem[atomic[00004.m2ts]]])
0m 35.61s: info: enable multi-thread software decoder
0m 36.69s: info: h264_encode: encode param profile(2) level(41) bitrate(21620)
0m 40.75s: info: processing source(00022.m2ts)
0m 13.71s: info: group(elem[atomic[00022.m2ts]]) playtime(8124574 ms) source(31580 MB) request(23626 MB) real(22592 MB) bitrate(21620 kbps)
0m 13.71s: compress finished: groups request(23627 MB, 23626 MB) real(22592 MB) average_bitrate(21618 kbps)
I was finally able to create a backup copy of this disc by doing the following:
1. Rip the disc to an .iso image with (Other Software) (I've just always done my ripping this way and it has always worked, so I kept doing it).
2. Mount the image to a virtual drive while (Other Software) real-time decoder service is running.
3. Use DVDFab v22.214.171.124 to compress the mounted virtual disc to a BD25 sized .iso image. I had to keep HD audio in place, because all of the new beta versions of DVDFab get stuck at 0.00% on my system when I select the "remove HD audio" option.
4. Use Imgburn to write the compressed .iso image to an Optical Quantum BD25 disc.
Last edited by CBR929; 05-15-2012 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Mention of other Software
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|